Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What Do I Want

I started this blog ever-so long ago.  I guess I did it because I felt so alone and scared and wanted a way to hear what was inside my head, and a way to see the progress I'm making.  But in real life, I can find so much to laugh about. This is almost too serious.  But there are still truthful bits. If you see a difference in posts, I hope you will still see things that help you in some way or that touch you.  I want to find my laughter.  I know it's still here.  I'll just have to let it out to play!

1 comment:

  1. Checking in to see how you are doing. You deserve so many blessings--I have told so many people about your gift to me and they all say, "What a wonderful thing for her to do!" My therapist simple said, "WOW!" I used to be a really happy, laughing person too--our laughter IS still in there somewhere. I think I will make a concentrated effort to find it today and maybe tonight I can look back over my day and realize that I DID laugh at something!

    ReplyDelete