Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life is Hard

Here we are, almost done with March.  Lately, it's been very hard for me to keep in mind the truth - that God created Jack and LT and that He knows them and has them in the palm of His hand.  I know I'm powerless to make either of their choices for them, albiet in different areas, but the same hard truth remains - they are hurting themselves.  I am not a fan of watching this. It's far worse when it's our son, I must admit.  But I know God has BIG plans for him, and this too shall pass.  I began to wonder what would happen if I did decide it was time to leave.  I know financially, it would be challenging, and I know we would all miss the times when things are good.  But the assurance that we can KNOW what would happen at the end of each day what is that worth?  These are scary thoughts to me.  I truly do believe God has shown me in the past that staying is the right thing to do.  But are these problems with LT a sign something different is needed? 
I wish I knew the answer today.

1 comment:

  1. I guess you have to wait some more for an answer. Pray and wait--I think if the time was right for you to leave--you would have few questions or doubts. Usually by the time a woman leaves a marriage, she has mulled it over and thought on it for many years. In my case, by the time I left--I felt like I had been divorced for at least a year. Women seldom make rash decisions. You will know when it is time. ALSO--I might add, God doesn't want you staying in a marriage that is bad, God ordained marriage. If there is no Godliness left in that marriage, then it isn't really a marriage anymore. (Explained to me by a minister when I felt guilty about my divorce.)

    ReplyDelete