Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wow, a Week later, and God is still in Control

I come here today, to remind myself what is true. Again. It is really work to keep up with re-programming your mind to hear truth, and to reject lies. If I choose to believe lies, I will feel overwhelmed, fearful, sad, angry and rejected. If I choose to belive truth, I feel safe, confident, powerful in God's spirit, whole and loved beyond measure. God showed me again, that he is in control. And sometimes that means being obedient to him by waiting for HIM to work. Not for something I can do, or I am capable of, but something only He can do, and I need to get out of His way. His way is Truth, Light, and Love. May I continue to believe the truth, and may you also. God is good all the time. All the time, God is good.
God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment