Took the day off yesterday. I was crazy busy, but did have time to make a good dinner. I'm starting to be about as exciting as a facE!book post. Shall we continue on with my pearls of wisdom? I know you're just on the edge of your seat with anticipation!
41. I've learned that my children have a wonderful sense of humor if they let it out. I'm hoping they got that from me.
42. It's good to be able to laugh at yourself.
43. Being a grown-up is sometimes highly overrated.
44. I have a better chance of winning the lottery than correctly predicting what kind of mood Jack will be in when coming home at the end of the day.
45. A cute pair of shoes really doesn't matter. But it can make the drama more tolerable.
46. No is a complete sentence.
47. Exhaling is a great stress reliever. If you are anxious, do it - it helps.
48. Eighteen years ago, my baby was 6 months old. I don't understand how the time passes so quickly.
49. Remembering your gratitude list - even if it's only 1 thing, and focusing on that, helps in bad times.
50. On any given day, COPS will probably be on the TV at our house for at least 30 minutes.
Have a great spring day.