Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Who Knew?

Okay, so we are enjoying the stay-cation very much. But I'm exhausted!  Who knew it would be so much work to have fun.  So far, we've had ice cream at our favorite out-of-town frozen custard, bought blinds for the kiddos' rooms, eaten a great dinner at our favorite restaurant, been to Target and the chiropractor.  We've gotten home at about 8 pm the last 2 nights, and I'm not used to all this running around!  LOL.  But, it has been great to see the kids decompress.   I see what amazing young adults we have living with us.  They really are great people.  Abby will be home tomorrow night, so I'll have to cook, but that's okay.  Maybe it will be relaxing to be AT home! 
Ironically, one of my favorite things has been sending the kids to "bed," and then watching what I want on the television.  So far, there have been no sightings of cops, courtrooms or sports.  I call that perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment